Forest Hill Academy is a faith-based, full-day, year-round preschool which focuses on building a solid foundation where every child will learn how to grow into dynamic life in Christ by caring for the whole child (spiritually, socially, emotionally, physically and academically) in a loving, nurturing setting.
Forest Hill Academy is currently hiring part-time assistant teachers for ages 6 months to pre-K.
Teachers must have undergraduate college or university degree in early childhood, child development, or a related field; or must have at least a high school diploma or GED and at least six months experience as a teacher/caregiver in a licensed, approved or registered child care facility.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assist lead teacher in
- Providing a Christ centered, safe, engaging environment for children.
- Working with children in groups or one-on-one, depending on the needs of children and the subject matter.
- Planning and carrying out a curriculum that targets different areas of child development, such as language, motor, and social skills.
- Keeping records of the students’ progress, routines, and interests, and keeping parents informed about their child’s development.
- Establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with fellow staff, parents, and administration.
Staff and children are required to complete daily COVID questionnaires as well as temperature checks, wash and/or sanitize hands frequently throughout the day as well as maintain social distance (when possible).
Interested candidates should email, HR@foresthill.org